Saturday, December 10, 2011

So pretty!

Le Bon Marche is officially the prettiest, most festive department store ever.  I've been in there dozens of times but I always go straight downstairs with M to the toy section and never see the rest of the store.  Today I went in a different entrance and walked through the main area.  It was absolutely gorgeous, and I wish I had better pictures.  There are lights on every level and this cascade of star ornaments coming through the middle from the top level ceiling.


Sorry the picture is so bad.  I'm going to try hard to get back during the week with my camera to take some more because you guys really have to see it!

3 comments:

bdaniels said...

Does the store not mind that you take pictures in it? Do you see other people taking pictures, too? That picture does look like the decorations are exceptional. Enjoy them!

A said...

The store definitely does not mind but I didn't see anyone else taking pictures. The outside decorations are meant to be attractions and I often see people taking pictures of the windows, even before the Christmas season.

Kerry said...

I still think the Hermes window is the prettiest thing you've found in your journeys, but this is gorgeous too!