Monday, July 18, 2011

Hooray!

My internet decided to come back on its own.  Who knows how long it will last, though.

Now that I've had a major waste of my weekend (sick Saturday, public libraries not open on Sundays) I'm going to have to spend a lot of time getting my schoolwork done in the next few days so unfortunately please don't expect many posts.

Also don't get your hopes up too high about crazy 14 July stories, either, as I was also sick that day and ended up just watching the fireworks on my own from the Pantheon.  Boring.  But you can look forward to pictures from a day I spent in Montmartre last weekend and better-than-usual pictures coming up as my mother will be arriving this Friday!

1 comment:

tpb said...

hooray for the internet and hooray for your mother coming in a few days.