Sunday, July 3, 2011

On another note

I am not normally the type to blog just for the sake of blogging.  Mostly I am skeptical that people are that interested in my daily life to read about it when I'm halfway around the world.  There are a lot of times when I open up this page with something I want to write about and then feel like I'm talking into empty space and don't end up doing it.  Are you people out there?  I would love to hear from you, so I can keep things interesting.  What do you like to hear about from here?  Do I need more pictures to hold interest?  Should I become one of those people who takes photos of all the food they eat?  Comments or emails are welcome.

3 comments:

mjcburton said...

Come on, people! Angie wants to know she has an audience! Let's have a roll call!

Anonymous said...

Angie, I read your blog and enjoy it. As for what I want to read about, I can't really say. It has all been interesting.
Aunt Betty

DNineMoons said...

I'm here too ma soeur! Commenting will be at a minimum tho since I am pretty much always typing with one hand now haha! Oh and I was excited to hear about the cadeaux-buying hehe. I also love to hear about it all, write away!