Monday, October 31, 2011

Anyone?

Okay I know I haven't been very interesting lately but I hope people are still following.  It's been super quiet and pageviews are basically non-existent.  It's been a rough week and I would be really happy to see people saying hi!  Emails or comments or whatever, really. 

You all know that I've done a lot of traveling, even from when I was pretty young.  I love traveling, being in new places and cultures, seeing new things.  In all my travels - including the semester I spent in Paris before - I've never once felt homesick or really felt the urge to go home.  This week has been the only time I've ever felt like I really just wanted to go home and stay in New York for a while with familiar things around me.  I wasn't homesick exactly, because I didn't miss specific things, but I just wanted to leave.  So I could use some cheering up if anyone feels up to it!

4 comments:

bdaniels said...

HI, Angie, sorry you are feeling rather down. I do read all your entries and enjoy them. Don't think you are not doing interesting things. I am sorry the 10 year old (J?) isn't doing well with the cooking. He must really do well for a boy his age, even if not in the contest.

I actually had 3 trick or treater's come to the door tonight. Last year I didn't have any.

Kerry said...

I'm too scared to comment since I messed up my first two so bad :-)

Anonymous said...

Cindy Lou, sorry you're feeling blue, I read and enjoy all the posts, i've never really travled much out of the US at all, so enjoy learning (though some over my head) and especially seeing (pictures are more my speed!!) all the things that you see/do. you're not missing much in NYC except snow! Britt is in London for a week, just until this Friday, FYI, take care and hopefully we will get to see you at Christmas!! your favorite uncle Bill

tpb said...

Iguess your "favorite uncle Bill" must have liked the post on the lingerie, as that had pictures!!

I told you that many are reading and not posting. I know the financial aid people are also seeing it. Have fun at Disney tomorrow. See you in 7 weeks, for 3 whole weeks.

pop