Wednesday, October 12, 2011

PSA

If anyone knows of an American boy who is about 13 or so and would like a French pen pal (an email pal I guess), L is looking for one to talk to.  He's a very nice kid, almost 13, interested in electric guitar and video games and other things I'm sure but to be honest I don't know him that well.  Out of all the kids I spend the least time with him.  I know he's very excited about making his bar mitzvah in December and he wants to practice his English with someone, and he also has just started taking Spanish in school.  

The mother mentioned that if he found a pen pal he really got along with the boy could come to France and stay with them for part of the summer - I'm not sure if she meant in Paris or in Montpellier (in the south), where they spend August.  So a boy who is interested in traveling could have a really fun opportunity perhaps.

If you can think of someone who might be interested please email me and I'll pass along the information to L.

No comments: