Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Classy lingerie

I had a request for the rest of the Bon Marche windows.  The last ones I took were in the late afternoon and they came out bad so today I tried in the morning.  These might be worse.  Maybe I'll try nighttime later?  I think they light up the windows.  Anyway, here they are, sorry about the awful glare and the weird angles - if I took them head on the glare would have been much worse, but it makes it so that some of the legs don't align properly!

Okay I edited this because most of the nighttime pictures came out better, so I've replaced some.





Note the watch on the above too!





I like that they added the ends of her hair to this one.

1 comment:

mjcburton said...

Thank you, daughter! That was fun. I wish I could see them myself. But you took both my comments from me, about the watch and the hair. Nice touches both! And I like that they continue the paintings beyond the frames for several of them.

I also like that when you click on a picture from a blog now, they give you all the pictures from that blog post in gallery style. It makes it easier to look at a series of pictures like these.