Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sick!

I'm sick again (I was the week before I got my internet back too).  Baby O had a cold earlier in the week and I came down with it Thursday/Friday.  It's just your standard cold but the congestion was making me nauseous - as it often does - so I didn't think much of it when I threw up...the first time.

Then I continued to throw up, almost every hour since about 5am today.  I'm pretty sure I have food poisoning on top of my cold at the moment.

If you read my mother's comment on an earlier post, about how food regulations are much more lax here, you might surmise I got it from one of the specialty shops here that have handmade stuff all the time.  But no!  The only thing that could have done it (the only thing I ate within 9ish hours of starting to vomit) came from Franprix, one of the main supermarkets in Paris.  Go figure.

Oh and PS - I hit my head hard on the beam exactly as I predicted I would a couple of months ago: running to the bathroom to puke in the middle of the night.  I am psychic!  Or I just know my stupid propensity for puking.

1 comment:

bdaniels said...

I do hope you are feeling better, Angie.