Wednesday, May 28, 2008

i lost my camera!

My French oral exam went pretty well! I'm glad. We had to draw readings at random to talk about, but I got lucky because I drew a card that said I could pick myself. I chose to discuss Le Petit Prince, so it was good. (except that I forgot how to say "they sit" in subjunctive, sigh)

Natasha is gone and it is nice out again. Typical. Later today I'm going to go to La Defense, maybe, and tomorrow I'll go to Versailles. And start packing, ahh! I can't believe I only have a few days left, that's so depressing. Last night I went out with some friends from my Sorbonne class who are leaving today and they brought 2 girls in their program who just got to Paris and are here for the summer. I was so jealous of them!

Anyway, my wireless is down - not sure why, but we'll see if I can fix it at some point - so I won't be around as much.

No comments: