Friday, February 29, 2008

also!

I've officially made friends with Brian, the owner of my beloved bookshop. Since I got the OK from Karin to pick any sources for my French Revolution independent study, I've been searching around there and he's set a bunch of books aside for me.

Anyway, I've sort of vaguely been looking for a part-time job around here. I was thinking of babysitter or a conversation job (for people who want to learn English) but I just found out Brian has people work for him a few hours a week. The guy who works there in the afternoons usually leaves at 2, which is when my class ends. I'm thinking about mentioning that I'm looking for something, as it does see Brian doesn't have help after that..we'll see. I'm not sure my French is good enough; it's an English bookstore but it gets a lot of French customers.

No comments: